The UAM Advantage Ι What our graduates say
Teaching and Learning Philosophy at the University of Applied Management
We consider "studying" as an active and constructive process that takes students seriously and that makes a feature out of their skills. Our study concept represents a learning culture that is based on self-organization in learning and that aims at competence orientation. The focus is the occupational competence - because expertise is more than the mere acquisition of theoretical content. Thus, a degree programme at the University of Applied Management allows the transfer of the acquired knowledge into practice.
Our teaching and learning philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Learning means interaction - between teachers and students, as well as between students.
- Learning is an inspiring personality-forming process.
- Learning means to acquire new perspectives and to think outside the box.
- Learning means reflection.
- Learning means to form networks and to benefit from the
Our innovative teaching and learning formats form the basis for a creative and motivating learning process that follows the above-mentioned philosophy and that opens up new perspectives for our students. All members of the university will support you so that your degree programme is a positive, enriching, motivating and inspiring experience that forms and influences you not only in occupational terms, but also in human terms.se.